BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
The Passenger team’s mission is to make BlaBlaCar the go-to marketplace to book a long-distance shared ride. We’re building the whole experience for our passengers from the moment they look for a trip to the end of it. We’re looking at topics such as SEO, Search, Checkout, and Booking. We aim at making all of those the most efficient and simple experiences possible.
By joining BlaBlaCar as a Data Analyst, you’ll make an impact on our passenger’s experience using data and find yourself at the crossroads of many expertises. Through your projects, you will be working closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Software Engineers. At the same time, you’ll join a well-rounded and experienced Data team working on a modern stack and you’ll belong to a larger internal community of 25+ analysts.
- Infusing a data-informed mindset to our Product strategy by working conjointly with Product Leadership to define, analyze and report on Product KPIs
- Providing actionable insights on our user’s behavior during Product discovery and delivery
- Overseeing Product experimentation for one or several feature squads: designing AB test protocols, analyzing their impact, and communicating their results
- Building, improving, and maintaining a suite of self-service Tableau dashboards and supporting data consumers to get autonomous in their usage of data
- At least 2 years of professional experience working as a Data Analyst, preferably in Product Analytics
- Knowledge in SQL and applied statistics
- Proficiency in data visualization tools
- Experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically
- Results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer:
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, and Ukraine.
- ⚖️ A flexible workplace: with our hybrid remote setup and family-friendly policies, we are masters of our own schedules and work-life balance, no questions asked.
- A culture of sharing: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make dev’ dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our weekly breakfasts and afterworks, or show off your talent at our annual BlaBlaShow.
- Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits:
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- A fair and competitive salary package
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Parental policy
- Training and career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 20-min online test to know more about your analytical skills
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations, and answer your questions
- a 45-min video-call with your future manager, <a href="https://