JIRA (nice to have)
SpringBoot (nice to have)
Gradle (nice to have)
Java 8+ (regular)
Right now we are looking for Java Engineer for the project which is a database proxy application, working as an extra layer between clients’ applications and databases. The proxy is working on a low level, imitating a real database, without a need to change a client’s nor database’s side. Added to an environment, the product offers a lot of benefits, like extra monitoring tools and additional security layer for database administrators, speeding up queries by caching for application developers etc.
Our team is focused on developing the project by adding new features, but as the product is used by customers we also fix bugs.
You’ll be able to develop your skills across a wide range of problems to solve, on various technological levels.
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next Mid Java Developer.
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Implementing new solutions for backend development.
- Developing existing parts of the application.
- Attending daily stand-ups with an international team.
- Developing new features related to new database vendors or new use cases.
- Improving the quality of the product along with fixing customer-facing issues.
- Preparing a report summarizing the work done on a given day.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in Java positions.
- Fluent English (B2+).
- Self-driving character.
- Knowledge of: Azure services (Cosmos DB, service bus, storage account, Redis cache).
- Understanding of modern software engineering practices in the Cloud.
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdynia.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.