Spring Boot (regular)
Spring Boot (regular)
We design and create modern e-commerce systems mainly for telco, energy & utilities, and manufacturing sectors. Some of them are implemented as cloud solutions.
We are a harmoniously cooperating community of nearly 230 IT specialists work in Łódź, Warsaw and Toruń, but fully remote work is also an option for us.
Your tasks & duties
- creating and developing systems using Java, and related frameworks and libraries,
- solving interesting technological issues,
- being a part of organizing and planning of work within the team to achieve the goals effectively,
- constantly improving qualifications with the support of an extensive internal training system.
- minimum 4 years of experience as a Java developer,
- practical knowledge of issues in databases,
- ability to use programmer’s tools fluently,
- knowledge of application testing issues (JUnit, static analysis, etc.),
- practice in technology: Web Services, REST, Hibernate, Spring, SpringBoot, Spring Integration, Microservices,
- experience with implementations of cloud solutions,
- knowledge of Linux,
- good command of English,
- readiness to continuous development and willing to learn about new technologies,
- having good self-organization, goal orientation, well communication, and teamwork skills.
We offer you:
- fully funded private healthcare,
- foreign languages courses,
- co-financing of sports packages,
- group insurance,
- internal trainings and events (we are happy to share knowledge within the team and between departments),
- external events (we participate in industry conferences and dedicated courses),
- the possibility of using a company car (for business and personal use),
- many integration opportunities as part of the hy!Team:
we have carnival party, picnics and we also plant trees together,
Within our signature activity program created – hy!Time – we join groups of people with shared interests and spend time together outside of work. We play sports together, too, and for every kilometer you log, you help to earn money for the charity.
- we care a lot about our individual potential, and we want to give you the best opportunity to develop it with us. That’s why, after the probation period, you will receive an invitation to FRIS® or Facet5 questionnaire.
- We appreciate having an impact on what is happening in our company that is why we created a Participatory Budget. We, as employees, decide how to spend portions of an annual company budget – it can be on different activities or on equipment. The most important is that these things must be usable and available to everyone in the company.
This is probably not all, but we will gladly tell you about other aspects of our hy!Culture during our meeting!
We recruit fully remotely ONLY in 1 stage:
- we will invite you on a technical interview with our Java Tech Manager (<a href="https://