Shell (nice to have)
Python (nice to have)
At least 3 years experience in DevOps Culture
Knowledge about DevOps work methodology
Experience with Docker
Good knowledge about AWS
At least basic knowledge about other cloud vendors like GCP, Azure
Basic experience with databases, networking and containerization
Tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for searching and testing new software
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, Continuous Testing and Continuous Monitoring
- Support our clients and provide maintenance for their products’ infrastructure
- Designed and developed new infrastructures with relevant scale and performance
- Work with the best DevOps tools (of your choice)
- Focus on optimising
- Salary aligned with your experience and skills (16-19k netto b2b)
- Flexible working hours (just ensure some overlap with others for occasional standups)
- 100% remote, yet we have cozy offices in Bielsko-Biała if you are into working with us directly (yes, we have decent coffee machine there)
- Work in a well-coordinated team, in a company created by programmers for programmers, where we take the idea of Extreme Ownership by heart.
- Average experience of our co-workers in the company is 9 years – you will be able to learn a lot from those guys. We apply a mentorship program where needed.
- Well established development and communication standards
- You will get an opportunity to grow not only as a professional but also as a person, as we dedicate significant effort in building soft skills and culture of our community.