JIRA (nice to have)
Sorint is an Italian IT integrator with +1000 engineers onboard and 35 years of expertise, delivering infrastructure, code, and product maintenance for financial institutions, telecoms, and industry 4.0.
As an Angular Software Engineer at Sorint.lab Poland you will collaborate with developers to deliver cloud-native applications.
Since your role will be a consultant, we expect you to be autonomous in self-development and work. Good communication skills are also key factor.
Our engineers are also in direct contact with Customers for whom we deliver the projects.
We work in small teams that are being created for the purpose of project basing on team competences required.
- Join a team of experienced back-end and front-end engineers
- Deliver cutting edge, scalable and user-friendly solutions
- Take part in agile development process, actively share your opinion and ideas
- Solve challenging technical problems, including UX design and code performance, data flow and management.
- Work on new features, test your code
- English – Professional Proficiency level (min. B2+ level)
- At least 1 year experience as a NodeJS/Angular Developer
- Hands-on experience with Angular, NgRx, RxJS, Jest and ES6.
- Good knowledge of REST, clean code principles and design patterns.
- HTML and CSS strong bases.
- Team player, pro-active, self-organized.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Other languages and libraries experience in particular React
- Knowledge of Scrum process and tools: Jira, Confluence, Git
- Microservices design, understanding Cloud architecture
- Unix, Docker and command line
- Internal Academia with trainings
- Access to all the courses in the most popular learning platforms (A Cloud Guru, Cloud Academy, Frontend Masters, Networklessons, Oracle, Pluralsight, Red Hat, Udemy, Whizlabs)
- Certification exams expenses covered by Company
- Luxmed, Multisport