.Net (nice to have)
Java (nice to have)
Java (nice to have)
S3 Connected Health is an exciting digital health company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
At S3 Connected Health, we are passionate about health and technology and how they can improve the lives of millions of people. We are looking for people who share this passion and who want to turn this passion into practical realities that improve patients’ health and quality of life.
We are a 200-strong team of clinicians, behavioral scientists, system design engineers, UX professionals, data scientists, and strategy analysts who believe in the transformative power digital technologies can have as a vehicle for healthcare delivery and to improve patients’ lives.
As Connected Health Mendix Developer, you will work with our highly skilled development teams, creating state-of-the-art solutions for remote patient monitoring, medication adherence and monitoring, patient support, and patient engagement.
Working as a Mendix Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and development of leading edge, highly scalable Mendix applications
- Participation in system requirements
- The input to the technology recommendations and decisions throughout the project lifecycle
- Effective communication with clients and team members to solve complex technical challenges
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for changes
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in design and development of Mendix applications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- Experience building Mendix applications
- Experience with SQL database (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams
Experience in any of the following areas is a distinct advantage:
- HSDP deployment process
- Telehealth or Telecare system experience
- Unique opportunity to work in the medical market
- Working with the latest technologies
- Great learning environment with prospects for career advancement
- Opportunity to work with other talented professionals
- Competitive salary with private health insurance, life insurance & other social benefits
- Many sports activities & sport cards