truffle (nice to have)
Redux (nice to have)
Redux (nice to have)
We’re looking for: Blockchain Developer (Senior) (Master Blockchain ⛓)
Project’s Info: NFT & Game project from West Europe
Mid: 8-20k gross
Senior: 20-35k gross
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Create decentralized apps using the newest blockchain protocols,
- Writing secure and optimized smart contracts and unit tests,
- Working on innovative DeFi and NFT projects,
- Developing Web3 web-services,
- Sharing knowledge with the rest of the team,
- Active support and cooperation with the development team in currently developed projects,
- Communication with the client.
- Training or experience in modern front-end or mobile development,
- 1+ years Solidity or Rust development experience,
- Knowledge on the technical fundamentals of blockchain and Solana or EVM,
- Knowledge and experience in developing and deploying dApps,
- Familiarity with security patterns,
- Active github account or portfolio,
- The ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing needs of a growing company,
- English fluency and remote communication skills.
- Possibility of remote work or optional relocation package – if you want, we will help you move comfortably (within Poland),
- Well-stocked kitchen including ☕ great coffee ( Brazilian coffee beans from a local roaster),
- Complete choice form of contract (B2B, UoP, UZ, UD) under which you want to work,
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare (Luxmed) , free gym , multisport surcharge, Spotify premium,
- We are constantly improving, enlarging, and equipping the office in the very Market Square of Gliwice + provide our parking lot.
- we organize workshops, events, hackathons, and presentations:
- You will have something to boast about on your CV and your friends – UNICEF, Microsoft, Roche, Bayer, Nestle, and California tech giants. Among the clients are startups: 2 unicorns ($1 Billion yearly revenue) and several centaurs ($100 Million yearly revenue).
- when you have a worse day, you can always cuddle the Bubusia dog or cuddle a Hot dog (30+ restaurants within 200 meters from our office)
- you can wear slippers in the office walk-in socks or use any “szybkopomykaczki / cichobiejki / laczki”
- doubled (200%) our crew over 2021, and we are not stopping there!
- we give the space to develop the soft & business skills of our developers – thanks to this, many of them are later Tech Leads or skilling up their technical skills faster
- working together is not only coding – but also thermal baths, kayaks, trampolines, paintball, kraft, climbing, futsal, and others! Check out our Instagram
PROCESS OF RECRUITMENT:
- We will always provide you with feedback.