ACCENTURE APPLIED INTELLIGENCE
You’ve heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it’s not a silver bullet. That’s where Applied Intelligence comes in: It’s our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics, personalization and marketing automation.
- Using AI and data analytics at scale to solve real-life business problems in the field of marketing.
- Participating in large-scale, multidisciplinary projects that deliver tangible outcomes for Accenture’s clients.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have minimum Bachelor’s degree in discipline like Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Econometrics, Quantitative Methods from an university of repute.
- Have 4+ years of professional experience in technical roles in marketing automation, digital marketing, personalization or other data-related fields.
- Are proficient in working with data, including very good command of SQL and knowledge of Python or SAS.
- Are familiar with one of leading MarTech software stacks (e.g. SAS, Adobe, Salesforce).
- Have experience in implementing modern technology architectures and systems integration patterns.
- Are familiar with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Preferably are familiar with one of leading cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Have very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German).
- Are a great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams).
- Preferably have experience in leading small teams and managing client/stakeholder engagement.
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and oral) and excellent presentation skills allowing leading workshops/ meetings with stakeholders.