Are you an experienced marketer from retail or FMCG with an ambitious ‘growth’ mindset and commercial flair? Do you get excited about growing a new business? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
So… we have built this rocketship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We started in 2014 in Finland, with the customer-obsessed mindset we have now reached 23 countries. We are best known for our food delivery platform, yet we are on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, and we’re just getting started.
We’ve started running our very own chain of innovative grocery stores. This is what we call Wolt Market, a very new and innovative concept that is all about delivering unprecedented convenience and world-leading customer experience. People can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! As we keep rapidly scaling we are now looking for a dedicated Marketing Manager to own all-things marketing-related for Wolt Market in Czech republic and Slovakia.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for strategizing, creating, and hands-on delivering marketing campaigns that will drive Wolt Market growth and sales. You will be at the marketing steering wheel as well as engine room, and will be expected to bring ideas and opportunities to establish Wolt Market as the best instant grocery delivery (and more). As a part of the Czech & Slovak Wolt Market team, you will ensure success of our business in both countries. This position can be based in Prague or Bratislava.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and driving the execution of marketing campaigns across various channels in order to drive Wolt Market sales and meet the targets.
- Developing a long-term strategy that establishes Wolt Market as the country-wide go-to choice for instant grocery delivery.
- Bringing the strategy to life yourself, including hands-on creation of content and assets needed for the marketing campaigns and various marketing activities together with the wider team.
- Forecasting the impact of marketing strategies on the P&L and assessing their ROIs.
- Defining KPIs that aim to maximize the efficiency of the marketing spend and analyzing the performance of campaigns.
- Being responsible for marketing E2E including: strategy & budget, planning, customer incentive schemes, communications, channel management, and evaluation & analysis (in practice, this includes for example devising the monthly plan of activities, estimating sales and budget impact, translating product promotions into marketing assets, running and analyzing a CRM incentive campaign, etc.
What we offer
- Brand new beautiful offices on Bubenska (Prague) or Nivy Tower (Bratislava) that are supplied with tasty snacks and drinks
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a start-up atmosphere
- Employee discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice
- Very friendly and down to earth company culture with plenty of team buildings and team activities
- Flexible working time and ability to work from home when needed is common sense for us!
- You have a proven track record as a marketing, campaign, or CRM manager with a wide toolbox within marketing.
- A good commercial understanding of the retail and/or FMCG industry, combined with knowledge in B2C marketing, and eCommerce, is a big advantage.
- A hands-on mindset with the ability to both strategize marketing efforts, but also execute and evaluate them. Proven analytical approach when using data to design, develop and execute campaigns and strategies.
- You enjoy working across multiple stakeholders, from planning campaigns with partners to internal stakeholders to agencies and have the communications and project management skills needed for effective stakeholder management
- You have a proactive and ambitious mentality – an independent thinker and self-starter who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination while working with the team. You will report to the GM so you need to be standalone and be able to communicate effectively.
- You are creative and like to create. While you do not need to be a PR specialist, copywriter or a graphics designer, you will be expected to come up with ideas and bring them to life.
- Fluent level in Czech or Slovak & English.
- No people management necessary as this is not a team lead role.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!