Generis Enterprise Technology Limited
Manual Testing (advanced)
Manual Testing (advanced)
Reports to: Head of Quality
Location: Remote-UK / Remote-EU
Contract Status: Full-time / Permanent Staff or B2B
Generis is a fast growing and successful UK-headquartered developer of world-class Content and Regulatory Information Management technology for regulated industries globally. ISO 27001 accredited, eight of the top 10 global life sciences companies rely on Generis’ flagship Intelligent Content Services platform, CARA™ for critical document and information management, including AbbVie, AstraZeneca, Biogen, Gilead, Bayer, Pfizer, and Merck KGaA.
Today, Generis serves more than 600,000 users worldwide, across use cases ranging from RIM, Regulatory / R&D and Safety use cases to Clinical, Non-clinical, Quality GxP, CMC, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information / Medical Affairs applications and more.
Our mission is to provide industry-defining implementations that are fast and intuitive to bring our customers an enjoyable and efficient experience. Widely regarded by our customers for our responsiveness, we offer unprecedented care and attention to deliver high performing solutions configured to meet their individual and frequently complex requirements.
At Generis we pride ourselves on employing the best people and giving them opportunities to develop their skills and abilities. As a close-knit family of employees, we work hard to cultivate a diverse and challenging working environment. Our people are entrusted with great personal responsibility, empowering them to be heard, and drive real change with their ideas and ambition. With no mandatory office and flexible working arrangements, we recognize and reward good work and recruit those with positive can-do attitude.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and hard-working QA Engineer who good experience within manual software testing, who is ready to be a part of Generis’ family. We are seeking someone who excels at analyzing requirements and producing manual test scripts to perform the related validation activities. This is a manual testing role and not an automated testing role, so applicants must have an interest in working as a manual software tester.
As a Manual Testing Engineer within Generis, you will be required to undertake QA activities on both internal development projects and external customer projects. These activities will include writing QA documentation, including test scripts, plans, and reports, as well as a review of documentation. You will also execute tests, whether manually or using automated testing tools. Your line manager will be the Head of Quality, however, you will report into the QA Lead for project work.
Day-to-day activities include:
· analyzing bugs and enhancements requests for our core application, creating manual test scenarios / scripts to cover them
· executing the manual test scripts and collecting the evidence of execution
· reporting and reproducing of bugs
· review customer configurations and the related requirements
· performing validation of customer configurations (writing test scripts to cover the requirements and their execution)
· writing documentation
To fulfill this role, you will have the following attributes:
· Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
· Software development lifecycle awareness
· Attention to details
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Ability to write test scripts in clear English
· Ability to work with developers and project teams
· Requirements’ identification
· Performing requirements risk assessment
· At least 2 years’ of manual software testing experience
What to expect during the recruitment process
Our recruitment process is about you presenting your skills and being yourself. The process begins with a simple CV review, followed by interviews with our HR, subject or area-specific experts, and management. Not all candidates make it through to the interview stage, and the actual number of interviews may be fewer (this is not necessarily a bad sign).
We believe in welcoming new members to our team that can demonstrate:
· Pride and ownership in their knowledge
· An open, genuine personality
· Natural enthusiasm and intellect