Who we are?
XTRF ™ is one of the most popular and fastest growing management systems for translation agencies and corporate translation departments. The system is successfully used by several hundred companies worldwide to improve performance and increase efficiency.
Today, XTRF team is about 60 persons, including customer consultants, support specialists, IT developers, UX and graphic designers, testers, and others.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a quality assurance specialist who is passionate about testing innovative applications.
What will you do?
- Testing web and mobile applications according to given procedures,
- Active participation in gathering requirements for tests,
- Ensuring functional software compatibility with business and technical requirements,
- Testing new functionalities in accordance with their specification,
- Improving and constructing new test cases,
- Active participation in improving testing processes,
- Test reporting,
- Cooperation with Dev / UX / Graphics Team / Support Team
The candidate should have:
- Experience in preparation of test specifications and documentation of test results,
- Knowledge of methodology and testing tools,
- Knowledge of software development frameworks (Agile, Scrum or Kanban),
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control issues in IT systems,
- Ability to communicate efficiently in regards to technical matters,
- Knowledge of English language (level B2 or above)
Nice to have:
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in testing mobile and web applications (functional, technical, performance, acceptance, automatic tests, etc.),
- Basic knowledge of programming languages,
- Completed master’s or engineering degree in science studies
- Competitive salary
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Access to Benefit Multisport
- Professional development paths