Chrome DevTools (regular)
Chrome DevTools (regular)
Want to shape the world of eCommerce with us?
As a Manual QA Engineer at Divante, you will!
We’re a proud originator of Vue Storefront – a bottom-up initiative that became the fastest-growing open-source eCommerce project on GitHub. As a Manual QA Engineer, you’ll be a part of the Enterprise Solutions Practice. We’re working with large-scale companies in the eCommerce industry with more than 60 people already on board. We’re focusing on the Agile mindset and mature approach to technology.
You will be working on a greenfield eCommerce implementation project based on Commercetools + Vue Storefront 2 in Composable Commerce approach for a large-scale company.
In our team, we’re focusing on the Agile mindset and mature approach to technology. If you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with large-scale companies from the Fortune 500 list!
Salary: 60 – 90 PLN/h net + VAT (B2B)
Your daily tasks as a Manual QA Engineer :
- Taking accountability for the quality of the product/software
- Creating detailed and comprehensive test scenarios
- Performing functional tests based on acceptance criteria
- Close cooperation with software developers as far as bug fixing is concerned
- Preparing and executing performance tests
- Daily contact with internal and external stakeholders
You’ll be a perfect match if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience with testing web applications
- Have knowledge of software design, implementation, and testing methods (ISTQB would be a plus)
- Know how to work with ticket systems (Jira)
- Have good knowledge of tools for web developers (e.g. Chrome DevTools)
- Speak English fluently (at least B2)
- Pay attention to details, you’re committed, independent, and great at organising your work.
It’s great if you also have:
- Experience with API testing tools (e.g. Postman)
- Basic experience in writing test scripts (Selenium, Cypress, Robot framework)
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Experience with documenting the test cases and scenarios (TestTrail)
What more can we give you? Check the link below:
With you onboard, we can impact eCommerce globally and drive both the online and offline retail worlds! We’re a cutting-edge eCommerce company, with more than 250 people on board.
Here, you’ll find people who are open to sharing their knowledge and expertise. You’ll meet the bold ones, who are eager to learn the latest technology.
We were born as a services company but over time we’ve built many successful open source products like Open Loyalty, Vue Storefront, Storefront UI. We also collaborate with SAP on a dedicated PWA application for SAP Hybris – Spartacus. In open source we trust.
You’ll feel right at home if you’re brave, driven, and share similar values to us: https://divante.com/about-us#values
After receiving your CV we will reach out to you for a short call. One of our recruiters will take care of you during the whole recruitment process and will answer all your questions.
If you have any questions right now, feel free to contact our recruiter Kuba, [email protected] .