Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings. Carrier is on a mission to make modern life possible by delivering groundbreaking systems and services that help homes, buildings and shipping become safer, smarter, and more sustainable. Our teams exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them.
Among the many benefits, Carrier offers Exciting innovative environment, possibility for further development and international career opportunities, high-profile team, daily use of English, language courses, Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life or pension insurance, holidays etc), Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick day.
The Carrier is looking for a high-potential candidate to join our SAP Finance team. Key tasks include responsibility for SAP Finance system architecture. Propose the most efficient business processes to achieve or exceed business goals. The candidate will be responsible for benchmarking SAP processes with similar industries to propose scalable, lowest ownership and cost solutions that fit the existing SAP solution. He/she will serve as liaison between business and technology teams to facilitate a seamless integration solution. Other responsibilities include operational support of current applications, helping IT (Information Technology) management in the definition of IT strategic plans, and assessment and delivery of the next generation business solutions. The successful candidate will develop, deploy, and support software solutions for S/4 HANA and ECC products.
- Take part in implementation projects in accordance with Carrier IT’s methodologies and governance model and work with other IT teams to ensure that solution designs are well coordinated and aligned with the overall architecture of the ERP enterprise
- Design, develop, and test system solutions in line with the global solution template.
- Configure Finance module, including integration with other SAP modules or applications, following SAP best practice methodologies.
- Prepare functional specifications for custom development and collaborate with the development team.
- Analyze the current business processes and data and provide improvement.
- Create solution prototypes when teams are working on future design models.
- Quality assurance of solution developments to ensure compliance with the standards and templates
- Experience in defining global templates and play books for Finance scenarios.
- Business process analysis and design experience: strong business analysis, process mapping, business process design skills
- Experience in design, delivery and support of SAP Central Finance and S/4 HANA environments
- Experience leading the Finance workstream for an ECC/S/4 HANA Finance end-to-end implementation for a global manufacturing company.
- Expertise in configuration and deployment of both Financial Accounting (FI), Managerial Accounting (CO), and Central Finance (CFIN) expertise is an advantage, understanding of integration with other SAP modules.
- Good understanding of Corporate Finance Processes like central payments, open item management, credit management, and shared services.
- A conceptual thinker with professional skills to create compelling solutions, taking into account business objectives and appropriate regulatory and technical requirements.
- Capacity to excel in a global team environment, effectively communicate and achieve results is critical
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and able to work effectively with limited oversight.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Reliable and respected as a leader of thought who can influence and convince business and IT leaders.
- Highly collaborative and supportive of business and of its ideals and strategies.
- Highly innovative with foresight, systems thinking and design thinking.
- Vendor and the technology- neutral — more interested in achieving targeted business outcomes
- Practical in the approach to problem solving and decision-making.
You will be required to travel in accordance with our business needs. This position may require travel to business sites up to 30% of the time.
- Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
- Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
- High-profile team
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays, bonus etc.)
- Attractive Sign-on bonus
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
- Good location of center in Prague 6 – Evropska street
Build a Career with Confidence
At Carrier, you’re joining the world leader in healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions. We create solutions that matter for people and our planet – and our employees are the heart of it all. We are a company of innovators and problem-solvers who are united by The Carrier Way – our vision, values and culture. As an employer of choice, we strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where all feel that they _belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. In short, Carrier’s greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees – and we’re excited for you to join the team.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.