Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Excellent understanding of Linux and its ecosystem as well as interest for Open Source Software. Ex-isting contributions to Open Source Software are a strong plus
• Deep knowledge of the Yocto project, previous experience shipping projects with it
• Good knowledge of Bash scripts, Python, and C/C++
• Previous experience with embedded systems development and testing, based on (but not exclusively) embedded Linux solutions
• Ability to co-operate in international and multi-cultural environment
• Excellent communicator, ability to understand other views and opinions, good negotiation skills
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Your daily tasks on the job
- Develop a vision and an architecture view for Linux in Power Grids, considering needs and require-ments of different Power Grids products.
- Take responsibility for the processes about Linux in general.
- Actively contribute to the integration of Linux into Power Grids products.
- Actively maintain Power Grids Linux solutions and tools.