We are looking for Linux SysAdmin to join our team!
We are working on the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution („CableOS”). This solution enables cable operators to provide IP-based data, video and voice services to millions of people.
Our tasks focus on the development, manual and automatic testing, as well as the integration of solutions at customers.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Linux and networking tools
- Scripting skills in Bash (while, for, sed, awk, timeout, printf)
- Ability to solve performance problems in systems
- Experience with tcpdump and wireshark
- Knowledge of the OSI model with a detailed description of each layer
- Good understanding of DHCP (messaging, relays, optional fields)
- Basic knowledge of major routing protocols
- Experience in working with a geographically dispersed team
- Good communication skills
- Good verbal and written English
- Responsibility for providing technical support (mainly Level 2) in assigned product areas for regional engineers
- Problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair
- Close cooperation with Level 1 Support for technical assistance cases of varying complexity;
- Working closely with SW Engineering, HW Engineering, QA and Customer Integration teams to solve complex customer scenarios;
- Coordination of hardware and software updates
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!