We are looking for a new Line Manager (People Manager) to lead and grow our team of Citrix & Azure Virtual Desktop Engineers, within our Digital Workplace unit, reporting directly to the Global Director of the area. Do you possess technical and business understanding of the IT outsourcing business? Are you open for new challenge in competitive and growing industry? If you have answered ‘’yes’’ to all questions, then don’t hesitate and join us!
- You will lead your services area and build a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive improvements, automation, optimization and implement changes
- Oversee direct reports and address all development, performance, technology, and operational requirements
- Manage team workload, including setting clear goals and deadlines, resource allocation and project management
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Regularly report on required metrics
- Ensure good cooperation with other NNIT delivery centres (Denmark, China, Philippines)
- Together with HRBP, ensure adherence to required HR processes (performance management, compensation & benefits management, retention, annual organizational review, etc.)
- Create an open team environment and motivate team members
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Help to improve team members’ performance, recognize high performance, and reward accomplishments
Your team would consist of IT Operations Specialists, Project Consultants & Architects within two sub-team, Citrix & Azure Virtual Desktop.
The team has currently 10+ team members and we expect the team to grow during 2022. It is a global team, and our Operations Specialists / Project Consultants cooperate with colleagues from Denmark, China and the Philippines. The team collaborates via online channels daily, and you would be expected to do so, too.
Your qualifications and experience
- You have excellent leadership skills and have in-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- You are familiar with environment of IT Operations and IT outsourcing
- You can act proactively to ensure smooth and efficient collaboration
- You are fluent in English and have experience with the people manager/team leader position for 2+ years