At (COMPANY NAME), our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world's largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to (COMPANY NAME) to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society's evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Established in 2004, a diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in (COMPANY NAME) Czech Republic with 1200+ employees from over 80 countries. Diverse and engaged organization with unrivaled opportunities for personal and professional growth via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
Proudly awarded as LGBT Friendly and Top Responsible Company for Women.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM:
We are (COMPANY NAME). We invest in technology and communities to bring the world better energy.
(COMPANY NAME)'s Human Resource vision is to be a world-class HR organization that leads talent strategies and delivers valued solutions that unleash the capabilities of (COMPANY NAME) people to win. We are dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce that fosters creativity and enables our ongoing success.
Our Corporate Learning Organization (CLO) within HR supports our corporation's strategic initiatives by developing and delivering functional, behavioral, and leadership-based learnings to employees across all of (COMPANY NAME).
Come join our team of Learning & Development professionals helping employees develop skills and capabilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partnering with senior management to assess short-term and long-term training needs for business/functional units and their employees
- Conducting in-depth needs analysis using instructional design methodology to identify appropriate learning modality (e-learn, virtual, face-to-face, micro-learning, etc.) - ADDIE model
- Working with learning technologies, design and collaboration tools (ex. Poll Anywhere, Survey Monkey, Miro, Mural)
- Seeking opportunities to improve learner experience by leveraging new tools / technology within solutions
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of training
- Researching and recommending services provided by external consultants or organizations, participating in negotiations and/or administering contract/service agreements
- Leading learning projects, including identification of tasks, timelines, and deliverables
- Serving as point-of-contact for your portfolios and associated curricula
- Enabling collaboration with HR, MSP, vendors, university partners and the Business
- Serving as primary CLO contact in job family networks; formulating solution(s) plan outputs from skills health assessments and evolving business needs, developing solutions aligned with business strategies and/or Career Community objectives
- Aligning work tasks to CLO tools and process to manage solution lifecycle including enhancements, updates or retirements
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Human Resource Development, Business, Education, Instructional Design, or related discipline (Master's degree preferred)
- 10 or more years of experience in Learning&Development
- Experience working with learning technologies such as LMS (ex. SAP), design (ex. Vyond, Storyline), and collaboration tools (ex. Poll Anywhere, Survey Monkey, Miro, Mural) is strong advantage
- Completion of a professional designation preferred, appropriate designations could include Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD)
An (COMPANY NAME) career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Annual bonus and monthly lunch allowance on top of significant base pay
- Financial security benefits like contribution to pension saving plan up to 4.5% of base pay, life insurance or income protection while on sick leave
- Cafeteria plan including Multisport card option
- 25 vacation days (extended for seniority), extra days for bank holidays falling on weekend
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for various networks including family support initiatives
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including fit-stops, ergonomics support and much more!
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
Please note benefits may be changed at discretion of (COMPANY NAME) from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Check our company profile at Welcome to the Jungle or watch here
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to racial or ethnic origin, color, religion or belief, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, language, property, marital and family status and family relationships or obligations, political or other opinion, membership and activity in political parties or political movements, trade unions or employers' organizations, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include (COMPANY NAME), Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, (COMPANY NAME) has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships