Sony Electronics, Inc. look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
Job Description – Attached job description below for job posting:
The Sony Ci Media Cloud Services team is looking for a Lead UI Developer / Architect who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a passion for technology and user-centered design. From conception to delivery, the Lead UI Developer / Architect works alongside a multi-national team to build a world class media collaboration platform in the cloud. Check out Ci for yourself – www.sonymcs.com
● Drive improvements to Ci’s UI architecture
● Mentor team members in UI development best practices
● Code every day
● Implement key critical features on the Ci platform
● Assist team members with challenging UI related problems
● Provide feedback into the UX/UI design process to ensure designs can be implemented
● Work with the Product team to improve the aggregation and reporting of user analytics data
● Work with the DevOps team to detect and resolve real user issues in production
● Work with the QA team to build and maintain automated test systems
10+ years of experience building high quality Web User Interfaces
Experience working with fully remote teams
Experience deploying scalable apps on AWS
Proficient with building and integrating with RESTful Web Services
Track record of staying up to date with the latest Web UI technologies
Experience building web applications with ASP.NET
Strong communication skills
Experience with Agile software development practices
Experience with building Web Applications supporting test automation
Experience in building browser-based media applications, including:
-Video players and tools
- Experience working with and developing Media Asset Management systems
- Working knowledge of common media formats (audio, video, image)
Sony Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. All applicants will receive fair and impartial treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or on any other basis which is protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Sony Electronics, Inc.
Sony Electronics, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at [email protected]
, or you can mail your resume to: Sony Electronics, Human Resources Department, 16535 Via Esprillo, San Diego CA 92127. Please indicate the position you are applying for.