Lead Cloud Architect, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
is number of Novartis employees that you will influence by your architectural decisions. Novartis offers extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do. The purpose of this role is to manage the development of architectural standards, and the direction and design of architecture for a business or technical domain.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee architectural activities for a specific business or technology domain, or architectural practice area, or manage the development of solution architectures for projects or programs within a business area.
• Define standards and direction of architecture in the specific business or technical domain.
• Define and develop the logical design and information management strategies necessary to store, move and manage data in a new target state.
• Utilize architecture patterns to suggest the most adequate utilization of technical platforms in support of the holistic solution architecture design.
• Define, create and evolve the Architecture Governance Framework (e.g. architecture methods, practices and standards) for IT.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related technical discipline; MBA or advanced degree preferred and proficient English
• Proven knowledge of Public Cloud technology (AWS/ Azure) and experience in leading direct reports (Managing resources experience, Objective Setting and Performance Management Consulting)
• Proven knowledge and experience working with Cloud DevOps tools / Agile sprint teams and global stakeholders; ability to influence without the direct authority
• Solid understanding and experience in solution architecture and build process including automation
• IT Solution Architecture, IT Enterprise & Business Architecture experience
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis);; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12, CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Company Car / Car Allowance; MultiSport Card; Stock Options. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: