Volkswagen Group Services
Kubernetes (nice to have)
- Maintenance of already existing multi-tenant and exclusive Kafka clusters with internal customization and tooling,
- Continuous improvements for existing CI/CD pipelines,
- Deployment of new Kafka environments in AWS, Azure and on-prem (vm/bare-metal),
- Maintenance and improvements of current and future automation used for provisioning, deployments and monitoring of the system,
- Migrate/deploy platform changes,
- Working with platform customers to help with onboarding into the platform or solve their problems and questions,
- Serving customer requests in regards to Kafka topics (topology) changes using automation,
- Establishing Kafka Connect connectors on client requests using automation,
- Round robin on-call support.
- Knowledge of Ansible,
- Prometheus/Grafana/Alert Manager or familiarity with similar monitoring tools,
- Basic knowledge of Apache Kafka,
- Linux (RHEL/CENTOS 7 and 8) – server admin level,
- Networking (connection troubleshooting, AWS security groups),
- Bash scripting,
- Good communication skills (customer support),
- Good command of English.
- Jenkins or other server knowledge,
- AWS (EC2, VPC, Route53 RDS),
- Azure basic concepts,
- Linux containers,
- Confluent Kafka Platform (Schema Registry, Kafka Connect).
What we offer
- 100% home office,
- Contract of employment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Benefit package,
- Real development opportunities.