We are looking for a Junior VDI Operations Specialist to join the Virtual Workplace team operating a complex setup across customers and technologies. If you have Windows Server experience and you are eager to learn Citrix/AVD, you may be the one we are looking for.
Our aim is to give our customers the best possible service and ensuring that our customers’ Citrix and VMware solutions are running smoothly. The main technologies we use are Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp / CVAD (various versions from 4.5 to 1903/1912), PVS, and AVD.
You will join the Virtual Workplace team
You will be joining a team of 41 highly qualified colleagues operating from Denmark, Czech Republic, and the Philippines.
The Virtual Workplace team is part of the Digital Workplace department responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of our customers’ IT solutions. Our work processes are based on best practice and our procedures follow ITIL standards (IT Infrastructure Library).
Virtual Workplace operates 24*7 globally but you will work mainly during normal business hours from Monday to Friday (9-17:30). The team also handles on-call duties on a rotating schedule (Weekly rotation across all team). The on-call duties are placed outside normal business hours from Mo – Sun. Apart from that a limited amount of work outside normal working hours should be expected, due to maintenance and upgrade of the customer environment.
Your responsibilities as a VDI Operations Specialist
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Incident handling
- Creating of documentation
- Problem identification and analysis
- Implementing system optimizations
- Identifying, maintaining and performing periodic tasks on system environments
Qualification and Experience for a Junior operations specialist:
You have at least 1year of experience in Windows OS or Server administration
If you are eager to learn VDI/Citrix, we will support you in order to gain knowledge within Citrix and AVD
t is your advantage if you have already some experience with:
- XenDesktop/XenApp 6.5 and above
- Provisioning Services
- Access Gateway (basic knowledge)
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft AD / GPO
- Windows Server
You are able to communicate in English; written as well as spoken
You have analytical thinking ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel while making the right prioritizations
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
- The wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office on Mondays
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free