DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
In Poland, we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Global Innovation Delivery Center Poland, a large, growing delivery organization located in Warsaw and Lodz, offering high quality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to DXC Technology customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle, including: Applications Development; Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center’s employees hold multiple certifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and Six Sigma.
Successful candidate will be responsible for design and execute test cases, develop scripts for functional tests, translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios and test cases, report on test status to the project team and managers, work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts, and other test team members to analyze test results, status of development and proactively work to resolve any issues, setup and maintain test environments.
We are looking for:
Workplace: Warsaw or remotely
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- The ability to think analytically
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, systems and processes quickly
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Windows and Unix OS
- Understanding of software architecture
- Understanding of Web technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, motivated, and self-driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in testing of web applications
- Basic Programming skills (Java, Python, VB, .Net)
- Knowledge and eagerness to learn
- Cloud Services e.g Azure or others
- Data Management area
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
Why would you join us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- full-time employment contract
- numerous Opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card,
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture is in our DNA)