AutoRABIT recently announced the opening of its Central European headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic to meet the demand of its growing European customer base. AutoRABIT is committed to the continued expansion of its Prague office to support the growth and career development of its employees in the region.
Currently, AutoRABIT is operating on a hybrid working schedule; WFH/Office.
AutoRABIT is a hyper-growth SaaS software company providing the only Continuous Delivery & DevOps platform for SaaS technologies with Metadata Mastery™. With offices in the US, UK, India, and Australia, AutoRABIT helps Salesforce.com and MuleSoft developers worldwide automate their daily tasks to be more productive and increase release velocity. AutoRABIT covers the entire DevOps cycle, and is highly scalable, making it a favorite by large enterprises.
AutoRABIT is looking for a technical support engineer, with experience in supporting development processes and tools who will assist our customers in very demanding and complex development environments. You will be expected to learn new products and technologies quickly and constantly. In addition, you are expected to have top-notch troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills.
As a Support engineer, you will contribute to AutoRABIT products adoption and success. You will provide an individualized level of service to our customers. You will guide them in finding the right implementation and advocate the best way to use our products. You will also investigate and solve customer issues in a timely manner. In AutoRABIT, you will represent customer voice in product discussions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be the first contact point for new customer support requests
- Drive technical issues to resolution: from the qualification of customer concerns to conducting an in-depth technical investigation managing customer relationship all along the way
- Collaborate with Sales, Solution Consultants, Engineering and Product management to improve overall customer experience and make sure that our Service offering brings maximum value to our customers
- Work with the rest of the team to listen, challenge and refine customers feedback to feed discussions with products teams and shape product evolutions
- Be creative, find solutions to improving the customer experience and the way we work
- Maintain communications with clients on the status of all open requests. All responses should be professional, complete, well-formatted, and consistent with prior communications
- Excellent written and verbal US English communication skills
We are looking for someone who is/has
- Student/graduate of technical university or has a good technical background
- Desire to develop in technical background, specifically Salesforce.com
- Team player, you will be receiving and giving feedback as well sharing knowledge
- Can-do attitude: challenging status, leading, and contributing to key improvements and innovations
We would like you to have at least one of these
- Basic understanding of Java
- Understanding of DevOps pipeline
- Experience with Salesforce
Education and Qualification
- Being in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Certification in Salesforce.com is an added advantage
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, AutoRABIT reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic. Candidate needs to be eligible to work in CZ.
Powered by JazzHR