ReactJS (nice to have)
Currently, we’re looking for a Junior Software Engineer who will join our team working on a project for an American client from the telecommunication industry. You will be responsible for the development of systems responsible for managing devices and monitoring the network quality.
- Working with existing systems used in production – adding features and fixing issues
- Support in the test automation process
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- You have basic knowledge of Java and Spring
- You are familiar with relational databases
- You’ve already finished or are still studying Computer Science (last year of studies) or you have IT commercial experience
- You are ready to work full time
- You communicate very well in English (B2/C1)
Nice to have:
What we offer:
- Participation in training and workshops, including the budget of 12 000 PLN per year for certificates or studying.
- The individual growth path – comprehensive projects.
- Fully paid lunch break (1 hour) that is included in 8 hours shift.
- Social Room – table tennis, darts, and other entertainments.
- Language lessons or budget for private classes.
- Amazon Kindle.
- Referral program.
- Relocation Package (if you choose to work from our headquarters in Gdynia).
- Co-financing for cultural and sporting events.
- Funding of public transport.
If you want to grow with an experienced team do not hesitate – just apply!