Danish Crown Gbs
SAP HANA (junior)
The SAP BW team is a part of the Data & Analytics department at Danish Crown and it is responsible for securing a high-quality data foundation that the business and IT can utilize in collaboration to secure reporting and data driven decisions across the company. We are currently on 7.5 SP. 22 on Hana, and on a journey towards BW4HANA. We are also starting up Proof-Of-Concept for Data Warehouse Cloud. The Data & Analytics department has a front end team and back end team, where you will be working closely together in creating optimal, robust and user friendly solutions.
We are currently looking for both experienced and junior candidates, so people with less experience will be considered as junior consultants. As a SAP BW business consultant you will be part of an international team, with great colleagues in
Randers, Denmark and Krakow, Poland.
• In close collaboration with IT and Business Users build efficient and global SAP BW backend solutions following Danish Crowns architecutal guidelines to assist the business in their daily work.
• Be responsible for the ETL flow and coordination with the business and other IT departments including data enrichment through e.g. ABAP coding or HANA views.
• Assists operations with backend support
• You will normally be allocated to 1-2 larger projects and have some smaller change request.
• Close collaboration with our frontend developers, Data scientist, architetcs, project managers etc.
Danish Crown has an ambition about becoming data driven and to start working more Agile in
projects, and you will be a part of this journey to transform our organization.
• relevant hands-on experience delivering SAP-BW/HANA backend solutions from a business-facing role.
• Experience working with ABAP code or other coding languages like SQL
• Experience in working with the entire ETL flow from SAP to SAP BW
• SAP BW4HANA knowledge is an advantage
• IP knowledge is an advantage
• BPC knowledge is an advantage (we have both a stand-alone and embedded)
• Query designing, BO (SAC, WEBI, Lumira, Analysis for Office) & PowerBI knowledge is an advantage
• Analytical skills
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Selfstanding, highly organized
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and work without extensive supervision
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
• Some travelling might be required
We are a food company owned by Danish farmers supplying high-quality food to customers and consumers all over the world. From butchers to business developers, we’re more than 23,000 colleagues, all committed to lowering our carbon footprint and becoming climate neutral by 2050.
Danish Crown Global Business Services (GBS) in Krakow is a key part of Danish Crown’s transformation journey. We strive to be a trusted partner to the business by providing scale and standardized, efficient and effective services, thereby achieving the strategic goals of the business.
GBS and its three Centers of Excellence act as the Group Digital Transformation engine for Finance, Procurement, and Master data. Our Operational teams provide global services for Finance, Procurement, Master data, HR, and IT with the ambition to further move up the value chain and expand its service portfolio. Passion is our protein, and by supporting each other every step of the way – from high potential programs and sustainability certifications to embracing diversity – we’re moving towards the same goal.
Better food. Brighter future