We are growing and looking for a new team member as Junior Requirements Engineer (f/m/d) as employee or freelancer.
Your daily business:
- As Requirements Engineer you play a very important and central role in our daily business: You support the development of new complex software solutions or the updating of existing systems from the idea to the implementation by focusing on the requirements to be introduced.
- You are responsible for the holistic planning, analysis, documentation, coordination and management of the requirements for the software projects and act as a link between our software development team and our customers.
- With the help of a requirements catalog, surveys, observations or workhops you ensure a goal-oriented work of all parties involved.
- You are in continous close exchange with all stakeholders to enable a functioning and efficient software solution.
Your expertise and skills:
- You gained first experience in Requirements Engineering and system products.
- You have a good technical understanding, a strong IT affinity and are very interested in digital products and learning new things.
- Due to your background and very good communication skills you have the ability to prepare and explain technical things and build bridges between business and engineering.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience in understanding new concepts quickly.
- You work independetnly, are very structured, never lose sight of the big picture and like documentation.
- You are team-oriented, have a hands on mentality, bring along a lot of humor and proficiency in English.
- Our values: personal responsibility, flexibility and trust
- Our team: international, diverse and with flat hierarchies
- Our projects: inspiring, innovative and growth-oriented
- 100% remote: work where you feel most productive and happy