Node.js (nice to have)
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we need an eager to learn Junior QA Engineer to help us take our product testing to the next level.
About the Role
Are you a motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for testing software products?
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Junior QA Engineer to join our team.
As a Junior QA Engineer, you will be an integral member of the Quality Assurance team, ensuring Enjin’s products, features, and updates are thoroughly tested and meet standards for stability and functionality prior to public release.
You will help improve our blockchain software products by analyzing pain points, conducting usability testing, building automated test suites, and providing feedback for improvement.
Working closely with our Senior and Lead QAs as well as our Development Team, you will ensure our full suite of products is usable across audiences and experience levels, from beginner to advanced technical backgrounds.
What You’ll Do
- Test upcoming products, updates, and features for bugs and functionality prior to public release
- Perform ongoing usability reviews for existing products and features
- Build and manage testing automation
- Provide feedback through back-end and front-end testing
- Communicate urgent bugs, issues, and improvements to the Development team
- Provide support to product users and troubleshoot common issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience testing software products and performing usability reviews
- Understanding of testing web and mobile applications
- Understanding of testing automation
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Highly organized, attentive to details, and proactive
- Understanding of blockchain technology desired
- Blockchain and/or gaming industry experience a plus
- Proficient in English with excellent communications skills; additional language skills a plus
- Generous EFI token package vesting over 5 years
- All-remote team on 4 continents