In this role, you will be working closely both with board members, stakeholders, and our development team Your main responsibility will be to be a kind of bridge between the world of business and the world of development, collecting stakeholders’ requirements, smoothly translating them into technical words and helping developers get them into code.
Our Product Owner is responsible for the vision of the product, but we also need you to support the team in managing smaller projects within the roadmap. Interesting and specific tasks await you, as well as taking on more and more responsibility in the area of product management. You will learn how working on the product looks from the inside out.
- Location: Currently our company works fully remote, we will not require you in the future to be present at the office
- Salary Ranges: 6 000 PLN – 8 000 PLN net + VAT (we actually DO want you to get as much as possible since we want to see great results!)
- Engagement type: B2B or UZ with the possibility of paid vacation.
- Gathering, evaluating, and analyzing business and user requirements
- Building, maintaining and configuring properly defined and detailed epics & user stories that follow product strategy
- Maintaining our product’s backlog and releases plan
- Following long-term vision for product evolution
- Making product development status and progress visible to necessary stakeholders and realizing their ROI
- Managing project/product scope, schedule, dependencies, communication, and stakeholders
- Communicating with solid arguments the product’s plans, issues, and general insights to different stakeholders
- Keeping an eye for the bigger picture
- Close cooperation with UX team
- Negotiating as well as compromising when and where needed
- Running sprints, scrum rituals
- Ensuring that the team is on the right track at all times
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The First experience in an independent IT product management position
- Feel for product prototyping & UX design, enough to manage UX & graphic designers so that our products are user friendly and beautiful,
- Ability to decompose a high-level concept into business requirements and concrete product backlog,
- Strong project management skills (experience with Agile methodology would be a plus),
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate project progress and results in a clear and interesting way,
- Fluent English in speech and writing,
- Stable cooperation on a long-term, challenging project
- Brand new MacBook Pro at your disposal
- 20 days of paid vacation on B2B and UZ
- Private healthcare insurance and a Multisport card
- Invitation to quarterly integration trips.