.NET Core (regular)
About your Role
We are currently looking for a Junior to Mid .NET Software Engineer, who will join on our HOTEL team! You will be responsible for the bookings and searches of our clients and integrating availabilities and searches into our suppliers with a high focus on performance. Our team love working closely together and believe in true teamwork collaboration, meaning that they are not afraid to dig their hands into unknown “territories” where ownership is a must. Their everyday schedule is full of great staff and they have lots of serious technical challenges to crack from scratch.
What you need to have
- First working experience with the latest technologies of .NETand C# (.NET Core 3 and above)
- Experience with NET API projects (pure REST APIs)
- Experience with MongoDB or SQL databases
- Knowledge and willingness for source code refactoring and introducing improvements
- Demonstrable understanding of the SOLID principles
- Solid understanding of JSON and XML
- Be fluent in English(spoken and written)
What is nice to have
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other queuing system
- Experience with Postman(collections and environments)
- Working experience on performance optimization– application monitoring, profiling, improvements implementation
- Previous working experience in agile environments
We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world’s most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute – that’s our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE’s solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
What to expect from us?
We believe and trust in you and your abilities. Plus, teamwork is an unbreakable value for us.
You will have the opportunity to work with unique people and create solutions together.
We also offer:
- Salary adjusted to your experience and performance results
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you might see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am – 2 pm)
- Flexible working from home schedule and remote work
- Relaxed dress code
- A wide spectrum of tech tools fitted to needs
- Private healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card (for PL candidates), and a Group Health Insurance Program (for GR candidates)
- Copyrights program (prawa autorskie) – depending on the contract (for PL candidates)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
Please, apply with your CV only in English