About the role
We are looking for Junior .Net Developers to help us with Guestline’s evolution and join one of our growing product teams.
Developers here don’t just write code; we are responsible for delivering value to the customer and we contribute to the whole process end-to-end (read more on our blog
Each team owns a vertical and as a team member, you’ll help us discover, design, build and ship software solutions that enable hoteliers to deliver efficient and delightful guest experiences.
We fully believe in the value that a diverse workforce brings and we are particularly keen to hear from Developers who are from under represented communities in Tech. For female Developers this means that you will be joining our growing group of brilliant female Developers, Product Owners and QA Engineers.
We believe in
- Remote-first and trust-based relationships
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Collaboration: we pair program daily and conduct peer reviews for all new code
- Being Agile: we aim to deliver customer value continuously and incrementally
- High standards and attention to detail are the best way to develop at pace
We’ve successfully completed a transition to cloud, and we are refactoring a monolithic app to a Micro-frontend Event-Driven, Microservice architecture, hosted on Kubernetes.
Our technology stack utilizes: .Net, Java, C#, Typescript and React with Azure PaaS storage and messaging.
At Guestline, we craft thoughtful products to help hoteliers effortlessly welcome and manage their guests. We provide Property Management Systems (PMS), travel agent integration, payment gateways and more.
- You’re curious: you understand that for a career in technology you need to learn continuously
- You can code: you might not have professional experience, but you’ve likely been coding for some time either in education or self-taught. The ideal candidate will have a Github account with some examples
- You’re great with languages: you’ll be working with Developers in the UK as well as Poland so you’ll be fluent in English
What we can offer
- An international working environment
- Competitive salary
- Your own choice of high-spec laptop – Dell or MacBook
- Training and conference budget
This is a remote first role, with very occasional travel for our twice-annual team conference. Our office locations are Shrewsbury UK, Munich Germany, or Poznan Poland.
We can employ candidates located and with the right to work in one of those countries. Unfortunately we are unable to offer relocation or sponsor visas if you’re outside of one of these areas.