NNIT continues to grow rapidly and therefore we are looking for an Exchange Senior Specialist with a great passion for working with complex systems. We are operating and transforming services for a broad range of clients in the public and private sectors and right now we are looking for Exchange specialists.
You will be part of a business area in fast development, where we set the bar high and celebrate our successes together. You can expect a solid team spirit as we know that a joint effort is the best way to achieve our goals. Finally, you will become part of a company that is based on responsibility, trust, and development of the individual.
As an Exchange Specialist, you will work for our Office Online service team in our Digital Workplace department. Your focus will be managing our Exchange services, both on-premises and online, for our global customers.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Operations and maintenance of Exchange servers, Exchange Online, and hybrid configurations
- Help our presales team on meetings with customers
- Support your colleagues with complex cases and handling service requests, changes, or problems
- Daily cooperating with your global team including colleagues from Denmark, Czech, China, and Philippines
You find it interesting to understand the client's everyday needs and you use this to give NNIT customers optimal solutions:
- 80% solving maintenance issues / tickets, service improvements – L1 and L2 level
- 20% analysis, documentation, configuration management
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years of working experience with Exchange Server on-premises and in hybrid configurations
- Knowledge about how to drive support cases towards Microsoft
- ITIL knowledge
You may have experience with one of more of the following technologies:
- SharePoint on-premises/online
- Other Office 365 services
You are willing to learn new technologies as we will support your personal development in the technology related with your business field.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Possibility to work from home
- Referral program
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Breakfasts on Mondays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables
- The wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free