Your tasks will include:
- Developing the installation packages for a set of Veeam products;
- Creating tools related to Veeam product setups;
- Communicating with other participants in the product development process;
- Supporting, developing, and optimizing existing packages and tools.
- A set of technologies and tools varies from project to project, and includes:
- Programming languages: C++, C#, T-SQL;
- Various Windows APIs (primarily the Windows Installer API);
- IDEs: MS Visual Studio, InstallShield, Visual Build Professional;
- Version Control Systems: TFS, Git.
What we expect from you:
- A graduate or a senior student doing a technical degree, and are interested in working in IT;
- Looking for your first job in IT/tech or already working as a software developer;
- Familiar with the basics of C ++;
- Able to read technical documentation and apply newly acquired knowledge in practice;
- Willing to grow professionally in the field of software development;
- Interested in technology and have advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- A fast learner (passion can outweigh gaps in knowledge) and enjoy interesting and challenging tasks;
- Friends with the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience with C#;
- Knowledge of the Russian language;
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.