We are looking for a person with strong writing and creative skills, who is passionate about web technologies, has a technical background, and would like to combine all these assets to support our team in delivering quality content.
- we are a successful software company with more than 16 years on the market;
- we are proud to deliver software solutions to IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, NBCUniversal, Accenture, Amazon, Mozilla, Deloitte, and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- there is a good chance you have used one of our products or at least read online content created with our rich text editing component – CKEditor 5;
- we work on our own software products and services connected to CKEditor 5 and we are focused on quality and well-designed code;
- openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
- creating high-quality developers-oriented content for our documentation and blog posts;
- creating new tutorials and guides for CKEditor 5 (see the example tutorial</a>);
- expanding knowledge about CKEditor 5 to create better and more complex content;
- collaborating with Developers and the Marketing team.
- strong writing skills and creativity;
- very good English skills (C1) – all our communication is held in English;
- good HTML and CSS knowledge;
- a will to expand your knowledge and experience (technical and soft skills);
- nice to have: previous similar experience.
Yes, It is not a mistake 🙂
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too 🙂
- flexible working hours – you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere – no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- agreement B2B (289 – 514 PLN net/day) or the contract of employment (4.500 – 8.000 PLN gross)</strong>;
- a quarterly and annual financial bonus depending on the company’s performance;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- English lessons;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover);
- Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Warsaw/ Poznań offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).
Our recruitment process:
- review of applications and contact with selected candidates;
- technical interview with <a href="https://