Maven or gradle (junior)
Java Persistence API (junior)
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. You can find our people in various parts of Europe (Poland, Germany, Netherlands). With a world-class quality of product development and design, we keep on growing and reaching new clients from all over the globe. Till today, we’ve created 270+ products for 111 clients from the US & Western Europe to the Middle East & Hong Kong.
- Min. 1 year of experience in Java programming (Java 11+)
- Knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, SQL (Postgres preferred) and no-sql database
- Knowledge about REST API
- Understanding and ability to use of design patterns
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of maven or gradle
- Knowledge of JUnit and Mockito
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Willingness to continue the work of others and develop already created solutions
- Courage to work iteratively on a live product and implement new features (you can deal with pivots)
- Natural drive to expand your expertise to become an expert in your field
- Team player attitude
- Data-driven approach and ability to conduct audits
- Pay attention to customer needs
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
- Experience with elasticsearch and mongodb
- Knowledge of DDD
- Experience with event sourcing
- Knowledge of IaC
- SOAP experience
- Experience with message brokers (preferably Kafka)
- Knowledge of AWS (in particular SQS, SNS, S3, EC2, RDS, CloudFormation)
- Willingness to face various technology challenges
- Interest in systems architecture
- Full Cycle Product Development – we’ve built dedicated teams for each product development (prototype, MVP, product-market fit, or scaling). Now you can boost your skills and potential in the type of products that fit you best.
- Agile, scrum & lean startup are not just buzzwords – no project managers, a scrum master in every team, and iterative product delivery are standard at Boldare.
- Self-organization – there are no managers in Boldare, so the teams organize their work by themselves. You’ll be engaged in building the product roadmap, sprint planning, etc.
- Direct impact on the product & tech stack – our scrum teams are responsible not only for performing tasks but also for proposing technical solutions. You’re the expert here, so we trust in your tech recommendations.
- Clients are partners – we really care about our relationships with them, and we cooperate as equal partners. There will be no proxies in between your team and the client, so forget about waiting ages for the answer to a simple question
- At the Scaling team, we focus on optimizing. We conduct product analytics and audits to deliver high-quality solutions and ensure the highest security of products. And we work truly together and use each other’s skills.
- You will join the #BoldareTeam, which is a community of 200+ product builders
- We work in a holacratic system, which means there are no managers in our team, and we organize our work by ourselves!
- A lot of internal & external initiatives where developers share their knowledge and best practices (e.g., Tech Talks, Product Development Chapters, webinars, etc.)
- Great atmosphere and teamwork based on various ways of working face-to-face. How about workation or retreat in the mountains? Get to know more about our teamwork ideas here.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working – you can work wherever you like (but we meet each F2F at least once per quarter). You can also work in one of our offices in Cracow, Warsaw, Gliwice, Wroclaw, and spots in Hamburg or Amsterdam.
- Benefits such as co-financing for Multisport & Lux Med cards; a development budget for every team; team-building events; and an annual bonus – 20% of annual profit shared among all employees.