Docker (nice to have)
At RD Projekt, we develop enterprise software that enables organizations to realize the business value of the information they already possess. The companies that rely on our knowledge discovery solution include high tech ones such as HP and NASA, as well as pharmaceutical companies currently active in COVID-19 vaccine research.
This is an exciting time to join us on as we have just started creating a new architecture of the system.
We are looking for a junior candidate that will help us with development of our cloud software. That part of our solution consists of multiple services running on Kubernetes, implemented in Python and .NET, with React on the frontend side.
You will be working on tools used for deployment, management and monitoring of cloud instances of our client-facing apps, and on migrating existing applications to the cloud. Depending on your career goals, you can choose to advance in cloud engineering field or in software development field.
You will be working in a small team of developers and testers, adhering to an agile methodology. Right now the work is remote, and a hybrid approach is going to be introduced after the pandemic.
- Azure training and certification
- Conference and research budget
- Private healthcare
- English lessons with a native speaker, we currently also have Spanish lessons just for fun
- Flexible working time
- Monthly rate 8 000 – 9 000 net B2B + VAT
- Knowledge of React, Python, Linux
- BsC in computing or in a related field (can be in progress)
- Fluent English and Polish
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java, Docker, C#, Kubernetes, TypeScript