You will play a key role in shaping a state-of-the-art Performance & Reward landscape at Viessmann. Your main mission will be to continuously develop our performance culture and a transparent and comprehensive total rewards strategy and compensation structure – globally.
- Identification of external trends and scientific findings related to the topic of performance culture and management
- Bringing our global compensation structure to the next level – in the range from collective bargaining agreements in Germany to global trends in terms of total rewards
- Develop and drive Viessmann wide compensation processes like the planning and execution of our central salary review as well as short term and long term incentive plans
- Participation in management and leadership of cross-functional project teams on various Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) – you will provide initial content, coordinate the various stakeholders, compile and present the results
- Networking with external consultancy agencies and reward experts to understand and anticipate market trends
Who you are
You are a conceptual thinker with an ability to clearly understand and structure complex issues and put them into workable solutions and clear processes – at the same time, it doesn’t scare you to crunch data and design an appealing slide deck. You bring a proactive and “hands-on” mindset as well as strong communication skills, and you’re a team player by heart
- Degree in business studies, business psychology or similar subjects
- Several years of proven experience in a consulting environment or in a comparable function in large organisations
- Sound experience in project management, including agile working methods and a very structured way of working
- Excellent knowledge of compensation and benefits systems and structures
- Consolidated knowledge of wage tax and social security law as well as labour law (esp. German legislation)
- Fluent in both German and English
What makes us special
Our employees are the key to making our vision come alive. With that in mind, we’ve created a range of perks for our employees, or as we like to call them, Viessmann family members:
- Your well-being is close to Viessmann’s heart: We support your physical and mental health with various initiatives
- Plan for your retirement: take advantage of subsidies through our employer-funded pension program
- Our flexible working hours allow you to balance your work and private life
- Whenever possible, Viessmann offers the option of mobile working and also provides the needed technical equipment
Who we are
With more than 12,700 employees in 74 countries and a turnover of over billion Euros, Viessmann is a leading manufacturer of climate and energy solutions. With our energy-efficient product and system offerings, we are solving one of the most important challenges of our time: the efficient and sustainable use of energy. And Viessmann leads by example: We have reduced our CO₂ intensity by 70% since 2005 at our headquarters in Allendorf and doubled our energy productivity at the same time. How do we accomplish all of this?
Together with our employees, partners, and customers. We depend on every voice to nurture our spirit of innovation. And we thrive on our teams‘ unshakeable commitment to working together towards our shared goal: .