Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from the Fortune 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we truly care about our people.
We are currently recruiting for the Risk Assurance – SAP Security Team which supports companies in the field of internal audit, business process optimization, internal control and risk management, including IT risks, supports in SAP S/4Hana implementations in the Security area, SAP S/4Hana Authorization design, SAP Identity & Access Management.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
Experienced Associate in SAP Security Team
Remote work possible
- Participate in pre- and post-implementation reviews of SAP S/4Hana system;
- Review and evaluate SAP GRC Segregation of Duties matrices;
- Participate in SAP Security implementation projects (authorization design and implementations, Fiori configuration, SAP GRC implementations)
- Review and evaluate design and effectiveness of SAP IT controls (change management, access management), SAP automated business controls, SAP configuration, security and authorisation concepts;
- Participate in the audit projects (IT infrastructure review);
- Identify and communicate audit findings;
- Help identify control and process improvement opportunities;
- Participate in day-to-day IT-assurance activities for our clients;
- Get relevant practice to act as a coach and subsequently supervise interns during the ongoing engagements.
Ideal Candidate’s profile:
- Approximately 1 year of professional experience in any of the following areas:
SAP Authorization design, internal or external audit, IT audit, IT attestation, IT risk assessment, SAP implementation, IT SOX management testing, SAP GRC, internal control framework;
- Understanding of the IT environment and SAP portfolio (SAP S/4Hana and SAP GRC suite) is a plus;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from and accredited college/university;
- Fluent English and Polish, German is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Relevant professional certifications (CISA) , CISM, SAP [e.g. C_SECAUTH_20, C_GRCAC_12]) and documented experience with SAP would be considered an asset.
What do we offer?
- Possibility to work on a very diverse projects, with a team providing services to reputable international clients in Poland and abroad;
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience and learn from the best;
- Ability to develop skills and gain practical experience in a very wide range, from IT audit and management, to IT implementation and business operational and strategic consulting;
- Great atmosphere at work;
- Top class trainings and certification courses, tailored to your needs;
- Competitive remuneration with private medical care for the employee and members of the immediate family;
- Sport card, cinema tickets, restaurant voucher, shopping vouchers and many more;
- Integration trips and meetings;
- Flexible work solutions.
Send your application now!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: [email protected]