Power BI (junior)
Power BI (junior)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. In Poland, we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
Currently, we are looking for:
Junior Business Intelligence Developer
Job location: Warsaw / remote (Poland)
The successful candidate will be part of a growing Data Analytics delivery Team located in Poland, focusing on various DB, ETL, and Big Data technologies. Providing projects and services to international customers, clients, and teams from France, the UK, the US, Germany, the Philippines, India, and other parts of the world. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in a dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions.
- full-time employment contract with a compensation package, adjusted to your experience and qualifications.
- package of social benefits, including medical care, Multisport, relax corner, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google
- opportunity to be a part of fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing within a multicultural organization.
- challenging projects, clear career path, and professional training opportunities enabling personal development and growth.
- friendly atmosphere, independence, and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home).
- good knowledge of written and spoken English
- demonstrated ability to learn new tools, systems and processes quickly
- working knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge SQL knowledge
- attention to details with a strong focus on accuracy, data validation, and data integrity
- highly self-motivated and showing initiative, flexible and collaborative
- a creative thinker and a problem-solver
- a professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
- willingness to operate in flexible work arrangements
Knowledge and eagerness to learn BI Tools like:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- SAP BO
- Tibco Spotfire
Don’t hesitate – apply now! Let’s talk about your opportunities at DXC Technology!