Android Studio (junior)
For several years we have been involved in developing products consisting of web, mobile and server applications. We put great emphasis on user experience, performance and security.
We want to create long-term cooperation based on good team atmosphere, support and dialogue with employees.
We offer flexible working conditions tailored to the individual needs. We support self-development of our workers and enable work in ambitious projects using the latest solutions and technologies.
Join NextApps means
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team
- work based on Scrum and Agile methodologies
- dev-friendly processes like Code Review and Continuous Integration
- work with flexible working hours from any place or our office
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines
- proactively handling problems and providing adequate solutions
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development
- Experience in developing mobile applications on native Android (1+ years)
- Good knowledge of native Android application development
- Good knowledge of Java/Kotlin
- Basic knowledge of the most popular Android libraries (e.g. Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava)
- Write clean and testable code
- Basic experience in CI/CD for Android projects using Bitrise
- Basic experience with writing tests (unit and UI)
- Basic of software design patterns and architectures
- Good communication skills, self-motivation and ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Both written and oral in English – at least B2