As our team is developing, we are now looking for a new colleague who will join our Retailers Support team and grow with us!
An Amazing opportunity is HERE!
Join us as Analytics Insights Associate and work closely with analytics, support their day-to-day work, learn about the FMCG sector, retailers and their business and grow!
WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES?
- Supporting a team of consultants, who take care of a portfolio of clients
- Mainly working with numbers, but also preparing presentations and analysis
- An important part of the job is communication across the whole company – not only in Czech but also in English
- Administrative work on the PC (for this you will mainly need experience working with Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
YOU ARE A PERFECT CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Independence, accuracy, responsibility and reliability, ability to orientate quickly
- Advanced proficiency in desktop technologies – mainly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Result driven and open to new ideas and ongoing learning
- High School / University education (preferably economic, but not mandatory), relevant experience is to your advantage but is not a condition
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Being a part of a global research company
- Working in a great team with awesome people
- Nice working environment in an office, located in the centre of Prague (Hvězdova 1716/2b, City Tower building) AND working from home option possible
- Quality training and further development within a company with international overlap
- Wide range of benefits (Multisport card, meal allowance, cafeteria and many more..)
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.