Node.js (nice to have)
Cortlex is an IT service company founded in 2015 by developers for developers. It gives us an opportunity, as founders know what is needed for comfortable and pleasant work. They are fully involved in all processes (for example, they are mentors, conduct interviews) and sit in the same room (or in the next one) with you. It means that you can discuss any issue related to the company, projects with them.
What about projects? We work with a variety of domains, for example, medicine, logistics, education, E-commerce, IoT. All projects are in English (mainly in Western Europe, the USA), we become a full-fledged part of the customer’s distributed team: we clarify requirements, discuss architectural solutions. Project managers, as well as testers, sometimes join to some projects from our side.
We have an office in Vilnius and remote teams around the world. Now we are a team of 70+ professionals and we continue to grow. Join the team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Develop high-quality code;
- Develop and implement highly-responsive UI components;
- Contribute to the team at all levels: engineering, process improvement, technology improvement, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Analyze and resolve software-related issues (functionality, performance, interoperability, etc.)
- Communicate with customers and distributed teams.
SO, WHAT ABOUT THE PROJECT?
Well, at Cortlex you become a part of our team, and you will work on projects that fit your skills and development goals best. The recruiter will share details of several projects available at the moment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience in React;
- Some experience in Node would be nice to have;
- Intermediate level of English to communicate with customers and distributed teams.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Ownership – we have every opportunity to make decisions, take responsibility, and in general have power over our work;
- Transparency – we share information within the team and receive answers to any questions about the company, projects, and customers;
- Service – we are a people-first company;
- no bureaucracy, no micromanagement;
- flexible work schedule – the working day is planned based on the tasks, communication with the team and the client;
- 5 ill days per calendar year;
- gym membership compensation;
- gifts to employees;
- corporate holidays and various team buildings.