We are Monterail – a team of over 150 experts working together to create meaningful software. We believe in knowledge-sharing, autonomy, respect, and inclusivity. That’s what makes us work so well together.
During our work, we discover some unknown paths, sometimes we walk along the known roads. Nevertheless, we always find a way to figure things out and embrace the challenges in front of us.
Our caring approach and support are here to help you strive and learn from the best.
Discover your way at Monterail.
You are – ideally:
- Extensively experienced with Vue.js and TypeScript
- Skilled with HTML, CSS and modular JS
- Familiar with various HTML5 APIs
- Experienced with ECMAScript 2015 (or newer)
- Aware of state management patterns and solutions
- Aware of and can work with front-end development tools like webpack and Babel
- Fluent with responsive webdesign
- Experienced with testing methodologies dedicated to the front-end world (JS Unit tests, E2E tests)
- Equipped with real-world git experience
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Communicating well in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to discuss and iterate over your ideas during code reviews
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails/Node.js
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight
- Experience with large-scale Single Page Applications
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend, QAs and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products
- Be a part of the team which is one of the 4 official Vue.js partners recommended by the Vue.js team
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes
- Learn & grow with other team members during our knowledge sharing sessions
- Jointly define developers’ best practices
- Have an opportunity to become a mentor for other, less experienced developers
- Be a vital part of our code review process
8 000 – 15 000 PLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 6 640 – 12 450 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You’ll get your top-notch hardware tailored for your needs
- Remote work or hybrid model from our office
- Benefits programme with gift cards
- Private medical care
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Self-development time for your growth
- Access to HearmeApp – online psychological counselling
- Hi!5 leave – an additional holiday from us to you