SAP Hybris (master)
SAP Hybris (master)
We are Swiss Award Winning BPO Company and we want to share our space in the heart of Warsaw with YOU!
Imagine having best of both worlds – limitless career options within reliable, international structure and start-up-like vibes (meaning no dress code, constant learning mindset and truly friendly atmosphere). FRISTA makes that possible and that’s just a starter pack for climbing your way up and #Aim4thetop of realizing your potential.
We are growing at a dizzying pace, constantly building teams for our international clients in many areas – HR, Accounting, Customer Service, IT and many others. Therefore, we are constantly looking for committed talents to join our team!
Java Hybris Developer
- Support E-commerce team
- Handle 2nd level tickets in the area of Hybris backend and frontend systems
- Receive complex questions and incident reports of all kinds
- Develop solutions in cooperation with suppliers (3rd level support)
- Control, monitor as well as ensure the operation of the E-commerce systems
- Atlassian user management (opening users, granting authorizations, etc.)
- Test and accept of platforms (hardware and software) for operation
- Create reports (on demand) directly from the DB
- Supervise, support and instruct the users in problem-solving
- Ensure the on-call service with the team
- Knowledge of eCommerce development (B2B eCommerce experience is a plus)
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with SAP Hybris, developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules
- Hands-on experience in development functionality accompanied by unit tests, integration tests, etc.
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud based on Microsoft Azure (CCv2) Experience upgrading SAP Commerce Cloud solutions in production to newer versions of SAP Commerce Cloud is highly desirable
- Experience on Hybris Search, Adaptive Search, Search profile, SOLR customization.
- Experience in building either SOA applications or integrating systems with many 3rd party dependencies
- Experience of SAP based external pricing, CPQ, JCO architecture, OMS is desirable.
- Collaborative, team-based approach
- Ability to communicate effectively to other members of the project team
- Fluency in English
We offer you:
- Remote or hybrid work
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team.
- Prospects for the future– over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Energy and ambition– thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Work in Agile methodology
- Daily challenges – this is a position in a growing team, which will enable you to set standards, make a real impact on the company and define the path of its development
- Languages – we guarantee everyday contact with German, French and English
- Stable employment with flexible form of contract
- Benefits: private medical care, Mutisport Card, Employee referral program and more…