Amazon AWS (regular)
We are looking for a skilled professional Middle+/Senior Java Developer, who is ready to join one of our IoT-focused teams.
There is an IoT Platform development project for construction equipment of a world-famous vender. We develop software that allows you to monitor the status of this equipment and manage them remotely, change settings, give access, etc.
- 4+ years of experience with Java (Play framework, Spring Boot);
- AWS experience (IoT, EC2/ECS/EKS, RDS, Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Terraform/CloudFormation);
- B1+ level of English (direct communication with the foreign team).
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- Microservices architecture;
- REST APIs development;
- HTML / CSS / JS (Angular / React / Vue);
- SPA testing framework (Jasmine / Karma);
- Docker and containers experience;
- CI/CD knowledge;
- Server-Side rendered web framework (Spring MVC / PHP).
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed (extended gold package for parents & kids);
- 19 paid business days per year for professional development (vacation on B2B);
- Multisport card;
- Compensation for AWS certification;
- Compensation for professional training: courses, seminars, trainings (it is decided for each person individually if the whole thing or a part of it will be covered).