Your tasks will include:
- Participating in research into new technologies and prototyping;
- Participating in the development of application architecture;
- Implementing application functionality;
- Solving technical problems in applications under development;
- Reviewing code;
- Managing technical documentation.
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of Core Java, at least 3 years of experience;
- Strong knowledge of Spring;
- Extensive experience developing Java EE applications;
- Experience in developing REST Services;
- Knowledge of unit testing tools in Java;
- Knowledge of design principles and templates.
What will be your advantage:
- Russian skills (writing + speaking).
- YAML, JSON, XML, WSDL;
- Practice designing interfaces based on REST and SOAP;
- Experience with Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.