In NNIT Customer Application Development team we currently have several large engagements with customers in Denmark as well as abroad. These projects are mainly in the Life Science industry based on the Java client/server architecture and related frameworks. You will be part of global integration and technology team, located in Czech Republic, Philippines and Denmark and will be working closely with experienced developers.
The work tasks in the team spans from application maintenance and support to the application development.
We expect that you are willing to learn, but we assume you already have the experience with the technologies such Java, Spring, Python, SQL, JSP, Tomcat and the Oracle database and ELK for monitoring.
The support and maintenance applications based on the Java client/server architecture and deliver new SW updates on time and budget and to meet client requirements and quality standards is essential to NNIT and the Life Science companies. Therefore, we expect you to be passionate about understanding our clients’ business and the ongoing identification and handling of issues.
You should also have a deep understanding of integration processes at the application and the data level and be an experienced integration advisor. Creativity, driving the changes, agile mindset and the ability to suggest valuable solutions are natural parts of your professional toolbox.
Your qualifications and experience:
You are a Java developer, specialist, with the consultation mindset, and you have an in-depth understanding of different Java client/server architecture processes.
Furthermore, it is important that you have:
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Mondays breakfasts and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables in the office
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and table tennis
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free