IT Support Engineer
Location: Warsaw or Wroclaw, Poland. We also allow for a hybrid model or 100% remote work.
Salary: 17-25k gross on UoP. We offer only a working contract.
Zatrudnienie w oparciu o umowę o pracę z możliwością otrzymania 50% kosztów uzyskania przychodu. Wszystkie pozycje developerskie obejmują 80% praw autorskich.
This is a role for a highly motivated person who will help to install, configure and provide first and second line support for a number of bespoke applications, services and systems running under Linux platforms, in Cloud and on Premise.
If you want your next move to be in a challenging and demanding environment that will develop you then look no further!
We are proud to be the official provider of TV viewing data for all of the broadcast channels in the UK and many around the globe
Atria-pro Global Support team work together with our partners around the world in 35 countries providing first and second line support for TV, Radio and Online Audience Measurement Services . We are a multi-disciplinary team with a wide range and depth of skills in IT hardware, software, operations management and measurement technology.
You will work with a team of 2 other Support Engineers to support our panel operations people across the globe in using our audience metering and software products to provide a 24/7 service.
SO, WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will assess, resolve and document client issues and requests on a daily basis.
- You will be performing processing system upgrades and back-ups.
- You will be responsible for system testing.
- You will help to install, configure and provide first and second line support for a number of bespoke applications, services and systems running under Linux and Windows platforms.
- You will be conducting systems performance analysis.
- You will develop within the role so that you can work independently on our out of hour’s helpline.
- You have a wide IT skill set including an excellent working knowledge of Linux (Red Hat/CentOS), AWS, Azure, Oracle 12/18 including administration, Tomcat, UNIX utilities, Bash/sh, SQL, Python, Hive, Hadoop/HDFS, Spark, and Nagios.
- Our emerging cloud DevOps solution is utilizing Azure, Git, Airflow, Kubernetes and Helm.
- You have a good knowledge of standard computer hardware.
- You have a good knowledge of network technologies.
- You have experience of running and writing SQL and bash shell scripts.
- You have experience installing, configuring, testing and managing Hive on Spark with HDFS.
- You have experience of problem solving in general and in-depth analysis of large log and text files. Ideally you will have experience of your ability to analyse large data volumes, which may be in text or binary format, in a Linux environment or in Hive metastore.
- You are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- You relish solving problems and have a logical approach to troubleshooting.
- You are calm and focused when under pressure with the ability to prioritise your workload to meet multiple deadlines.
- You are flexible and adaptable in responding to client queries.
- You are patient and able to see a project through to the end.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to work effectively in an international support environment where the first language may not be English.
- You are prepared to travel abroad, sometimes at short notice.
- Flexible working hours, core hours (usually between 11-15), full remote during COVID-19 and after
- Full-time employment only – “UoP” (B2B contract is currently unavailable)
- Company & team events (hackathons, parties, Friday beer, etc.)
- Multisport card, private healthcare, physiotherapist (in office)
- Close collaboration with Microsoft – hackathons, trainings, certifications, all as part of regular work
- Great, modern office which we designed ourselves to meet our needs
- Closed parking space for bicycles. Showers and private lockers available
- Paternity Leave: 2 weeks per birth
- Enhanced Childcare leave: 2 days if you have children up to 14 years
- International marketplace for job opportunities as we are represented in more than 80 countries around the globe
The recruitment process consists of a 40-minutes technical screening call and a 2 hours technical interview (remote during pandemic). We give feedback to all candidates quickly.