Who are we?
Hi! ✌ We are Railwaymen – a software house from Kraków. What do we do? We are building functional, well-designed and fully-tested web/mobile apps and do product design. What’s more? We research, consult and do workshops for our international clients. Being recognized as Global Leaders and Top Ruby on Rails Developers by Clutch made us proud. Moreover, we are among the Top Performing Development Companies in Poland in 2021!
We don’t just tell one story, we have a lot to say! Our tech portfolio is rich in projects from many industries, like construction, healthcare, education, fintech, IoT, video, real estate, media, entertainment.. we could go on and on. There are over 140 web and mobile projects delivered successfully! And it’s not over yet!
With more than 55 people on board we help in creating customized tech solutions for our clients around the world! Our team is a well-blended mix of vast experience and innovative enthusiasm. Many of us have been working together on different projects for over a few years now! We share a similar sense of humor, hobbies, and of course everyday struggles… We really like spending our time together, hiking, kayaking, drinking… you won’t be bored with us! 😀
What makes us different?
- We care about our people as much as we care about our customers
- We are in love with new technologies and we put effort into each and every task
- We enjoy spending time together after hours and over the holiday
- A friendly atmosphere makes us even more creative and efficient while at work.
Do you want to get to know us better? Meet us
here and join our #Railwaymen team!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
We are growing fast and currently looking for a Project Manager
Your job will be to coordinate our team and processes to ensure that our software projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
Project Manager should have strong business skills & background in management, budgeting and analysis. Technical/IT experience will be an additional plus. You should be an excellent communicator and have the ability to manage projects and priorities.
- Managing IT projects (web and mobile) for various industries
- Conducting tech teams (leading the meetings, control over the progress of development work for each milestone, taking care of the realization of main project arrangements, and backlog management)
- Acquiring and extending a deep and complex knowledge of the product Discovery Phase and involvement in improving its quality and streamlining the workshops process
- Running the projects in referring to agile methodology
- Being the first point of contact with the client (mostly foreign ones)
- Supporting with the preparation of the project’s specifications, epic, stories and estimates
- Streamlining of existing project management processes
- Experience in working in a software house, ideally in the project management area (min. 2 years)
- Experience in planning, analyzing, coordination and reporting
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Ability to communicate well with both clients and cross-functional teams
- Conflict resolution skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Fluent in English
- Technical background and/or education would be a plus
- Sales experience would be also considered as a plus
What we offer:
- Educational budget (what you want to spend it on? choose the direction of your development)
- Sport subscription (moving your body is crucial nowadays: spend time actively and recharge your batteries)
- Medical package (We want you to be healthy and feel great – be cared for by medical professionals)
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours that fit your team: need to go to the doctor’s, walk the dog? have time for private matters & don’t get up too early in the morning if you don’t have to)
- Friendly atmosphere (the smooth rhythm of work, casual vibes, open-minded team – these are our greatest assets!)
- Breathtaking view (view of Kraków from the 9th floor, wonderful sunsets and many other magical moments)
- Complete onboarding (under the care of an EB specialist)
- Project success celebration (end of the project? end of phase? let’s celebrate all our successes together!)
- Regular bonding events (1x3months let’s meet together – preferably in person)
- Wednesday lunches! (get on our Wednesday lunch train and have something delicious at our office)
- Dose of vitamins on Mondays (was “eating healthy” your New Year’s resolution? fruits are waiting for you on the 9th floor)
- Internal library (we prefer paper copies, interesting books are waiting for you in the office)
- Railwaymen Round Table status meetings (keep up to date with what’s going on in the company, have an impact on how we work)
- Friday Techtalk (do you want to give something great to others? share the knowledge!)
- Impact on processes (we respect your point of view and consider your ideas)
While your candidature fits our candidate’s profile, we invite you for a short phone call. Secondly, the best candidates will be invited for a technical video interview. Depending on the position, there may be an additional recruitment step along the way. We’ll let you know about that during the initial call.
Check yourself in the recruitment process – we’re keeping our fingers crossed for you 🙂