Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Rethinking the IT world | Who we are:
We have many ideas on how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, through open cloud platforms, sophisticated security systems or clever tools for developers. Your role in this? Become a world-beyond-the-scenes mover with your IT expertise and enthusiasm for pioneering information technologies. Simply think IT differently and steer projects in completely new directions. Show courage where others would have given up long ago. In short: Drive digitization forward decisively! We offer you the resources you need. We also offer you a wide range of job opportunities and the chance to become part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
If you want to join us changing tomorrow’s world, if you have the profile of making the future possible, come and join us!
As IT Partner Professional you will:
- Be part of the IT partner team for the Digital Industries Headquarter Functions in the area of Marketing & Communications
- Drive projects and coordinate strategic initiatives across topics/areas - focused on project management
- Advise the customer on all IT related issues and support their digitalization initiatives and projects
- Make a significant contribution to the IT-side CRM strategy and enterprise architecture
- Be part of a powerful, cross-process, helpful team that significantly drives DI digitalization.
- Evaluate, onboard and support XaaS solutions in alignment with internal stakeholders like Cybersecurity, Legal & End-users to extend and improve the IT landscape & portfolio for Marketing & Communication
To make a difference, you must have:
- Successfully completed university degree in IT or comparable training
- Many years of relevant professional experience and broad IT knowledge including hands-on experience in project management and coordination of cross-project initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, agile and customer focused approach.
- Experience in business process consulting CRM and developing specifications, process, and IT architectures, ideally globally.
- Willingness to dive deep and quickly into new and complex topics.
- Business fluent in English.
- International experience is an advantage.
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- Home office contribution 100 CZK / day (2-3 days per week)
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
- An individual budget of min. 48 000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time