You will learn the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape and apply your technical knowledge and experience to bring new Business Automation solutions to clients. We are seeking individuals interested in making an impact in IBM's Business Automation portfolio. You must be self-motivated, driven to win sales opportunities, and ready to interact with customers, colleagues, and business partners. You will be responsible in leading delivery and supporting pre-sales opportunities for Business Automation solutions working with broader team in country, occasionally across Europe and with our ecosystem.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Combine technical expertise with advanced product experience to deliver Business Automation solutions to solve business problems
- Support project management and stakeholders around the successful execution of design, development, and deployment tasks on project engagements
- Lead and support the delivery of technical solutions throughout each stage of the full systems life-cycle during the development of software solutions.
- Achieve technical expertise and develop reputation on one or more industries
- Engage and support both License and Services sales teams in key points during the sales cycle
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Relevant experience of 5+ years
- Strong experience on design & implementation of Capture & Content solution
- Java / J2EE – Restful services, WebServices experience for integrations with interfacing systems
- UI Technologies for solution development.
- Basic database / SQL experience.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Fluency in English and Czech/Slovak
- Experience with Redhat OpenShift is advantage
- Team Leadership and Project Management experience
About Business Unit
Technology Expert Labs practice is responsible for delivering consulting engagements that utilize software in the IBM Automation, Data and AI, and AI Applications brands worldwide. Technology Expert Labs practice contains Architects, Product Specialists and Project Managers with deep product skills that can help accelerate a client journey to maximize the value of a software implementation. The engagement sizes range from strategy and quick start deployments to First of a Kind (FOAK) implementations.
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.